Sun Microsystems Fast Ethernet Network PCI Adapter STP2003QFP PCI I/O Controller Card.
• PCI Local Bus master/slave interface, compliant with PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.1 .
• 10baseT (802.3) and 100baseT (802.30) Ethernet, using a derivative of Media Access Control (MAC), with fully buffered
transmit and receive channels; media-independent interface (MII).
• Expansion bus interface (EBus2), supporting eight external devices and four buffered slave DMA channels.
• Oscillator for 40 MHz SCSI clock, and free running 10 MHz real-time clock.
• IEEE 1149.1 JTAG compliant test architecture.
The following functions are implemented with off-the-shelf devices, connecting directly to the EBus2:
• PC87303 Super IO, integrating 82077-compatible floppy controller with DMA, parallel port, P1284-compliant, with ECP and
EPP with DMA and two 16C550 serial controllers with 16-byte FIFOs for keyboard and mouse.
• Two high performance sync/async serial ports, using Siemens SAB82532, 460.8 KBaud async, 384 KBaud sync.
• Sun compatible NVRAM, MK48T59, with alarm clock interrupt for power management.
• EPROM of flash EPROM, 8-bit wide, up to 16 Mbyte, for OBP and POST code.
• CS4231 Audio CODEC.
• Access to USC and DSC control port.
• Auxiliary IO ports, for power supply control, temperature sensor, frequency calibration and other miscellaneous functions.